- Easily record absence on an individual’s record.
- Track absence trends withing your company, team or on an individual level.
- Log sickness, maternity, paternity and adoption leave all from one centralised system.
- Help to see the real cost of absence within your company.
What is Absence Management Software?
Absence management software gives a complete overview of absence and time off (excluding holidays) within your company. It allows you to record & track absence, spot trends and in turn reduce the costs associated with unplanned non-attendance.
How does PDW HR Absence Management Software work and what are the benefits?
Recording absence occurrences within PDW HR is a simple process. Administrators and line managers are able to use the self service functionality to access a specific employee record and log the relevant details. Line managers will only be able to access their team members so there is no need to worry about data security.
‘Fit for work’ notes and return to work interview information can be stored and a document attached, removing the need to keep a paper copy.
Adding unplanned leave data to an absence management system allows you to build up a picture of how absence occurrences are impacting not only individuals performance but the company as a whole.
Using PDW HR’s reporting functionality you are able to easily see how many days are lost due to unplanned absence and in turn able to calculate the real cost to your organisation. Once you have this information you can put in place a plan to reduce absence and costs.
Using the absence heatmap, absence record, planner and working days vs days absence, which are all available on an individual’s record, PDW HR helps you spot trends that are specific to a single employee. Combine this information with PDW HR’s performance management software to obtain a true reflection as to why your personnel are absent and if there are any underlying issues that can be resolved.
Along with unplanned absence and holiday management PDW HR stores other absence types such as maternity, paternity and adoption leave to complete the picture.
PDW HR absence management software is a cloud based system which enables easy access from anywhere as long as there is internet access.
All your absence data is stored within the cloud. Storing absence management data in the cloud has many benefits, listed below are just a few:
- No installation – as cloud-based systems are accessible via web browsers there is no need for complicated software installations on all internal computers, thereby reducing the impact on your IT team, cutting system implementation time and saving money.
- Easily accessible – cloud-based systems can be accessed from anywhere with internet connection. As a result remote workers or employees based in different locations can access absence management information away from the office.
- No need for internal severs – cloud-based systems such as PDW HR’s remove the need for internal servers entirely, saving your business from a potentially significant expense.
- Security – data security is an increasingly important aspect to consider with regards to your employees’ data and absence information. PDW HR’s cloud-based storage has been rigorously tested to make sure your data is as safe as it can be.
How to get started with PDW HR Absence Management Software?
Getting started with PDW HR absence management is easy. As part of our onboarding process, all historic absence can be loaded in to your system allowing you to report on this instantly.
If you don’t already have accessible absence data then now is the time to start.